- Gábor Borbély (borbely)
Every mathematics student at BME has a homepage and an email address with their username:
- For a user named someone:
- email: email@example.com
- webpage: math.bme.hu/~someone
- Monday 10:15-11:00 H601
- Monday 14:15-15:45 H601
You can read the requirements for this course [here].
- 1st Midterm: 1st of October, 4pm-5pm
- 2nd Midterm: 5th of November, 4pm-5pm
- 3rd Midterm: 3rd of December, 4pm-5pm
You can talk about your homework, you can help each other, but everybody has to write their own code, their own homework itself.
To hand in your homework send your answers to tofihomework AT gmail DOT com. Everyone should hand in their homeworks through their own mathematics institude email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) (webmail, login with your linux username and password, how to change the language of the webmail interface). Homeworks sent from other email addresses will recieve a point penalty.
The subject of the email should follow this convention:
- T1_HW<number of the homework>_<username>
For example if I were to hand in the second homework, the subject would be:
If you're attaching files to your homework, you should follow the same naming convention (E.g. "T1_HW2_kkovacs1.txt", "T1_HW2_kkovacs2.txt"...)
- If you have any questions about the grading of your homeworks you should write to the same tofihomework AT gmail DOT com address.
- If you have any questions about the homework itself, you're stuck, or not sure what to do, you should write to me: kkovacs AT math DOT bme DOT hu