You have to write a regular expression matching a specific pattern. Use this page: a bash script: write commands into a file, similar like the ones in konsole. The commands should do the following:
- Make a directory called html in the home folder (mkdir)
- enter that directory (cd)
- download any .html file from the internet, for example here (wget)
- count how many lines contain the word href
- finally, enter the parent directory (back to home folder)
You can try the commands in konsole, and write them in a file with extension .sh, attach the .sh file to your email.
You can execute the commands in the file at once with bash
See the manuals like:
man cd man wc man ...
2019. October 13th 23:59