Regex (3 points)
You have to write a regular expression matching a specific pattern. Use this page: https://regex101.com/ and don't forget to set python flavor.
The expression should find words containing only lowercase, latin characters.
- A word should be matched if it uses only the same vowel every time
- contains at least two vowels
- It can start with any number of consonants, or a vowel.
- two vowels should not be next to each other.
- it should match a whole word
For vowels you can use:
And for consonants:
These should be matched:
These should not match:
2019. October 13th 23:59