- Lecturer and labs: Gábor Borbély borbely
- Thursday 9:15-10:00 H601
- Thursday 12:15-13:45 H601
- 1st: March 9th, 10:15-11:15h, room H601 pdf
- repetition: March 19th, 16:00-17:00h Room T606
- 2nd: April 9th 16:00-17:00h Room K174 pdf previous year
- repetition: April 24th, 16:00-17:00h Room H27
- 3rd: May 14th 16:00-17:00h Room K174
The room H507 has a magnetic card lock but it will be open during the labs. If you want to use it off the class, then you can request a card from Ibolya Elekné Barna. You will have to leave a 2000HUF deposit. Please return the card if it is no longer necessary. Also, you can work on your own computer or use a remote login, please ask for help if needed. The room H601 is opened only for the lectures.
On the labs and mostly on the homeworks we will use the following tool.
- If something doesn't work, don't hesitate to ask the lecturer!
The lectures can be read in html format or you can run them as jupyter notebook.
- Getting started (html, ipynb)
- Loops and lists (html, ipynb)
- Functions (html, ipynb)
- Data structures (html, ipynb)
- Strings (html, ipynb)
- OOP I. (html, ipynb)
- OOP II. (html, ipynb)
- Files and CLI (html, ipynb)
- Recursion and Dynamic programming (html, ipynb)
- Binary trees (html, ipynb)
- (html, ipynb)