- Lecturer: Ferenc Wettl (wettl)
- Labs: Muhammad Imran (imran)
- Monday 9:15–10:00 H406
- Wednesday 12:15–14:00 H601
The midterms will worth 20 points each. You have to reach a minimum of 10 points in every midterm!
- midterm: 2021-03-12 Friday 10:15
- repetition: 2021-03-26 Friday 10:15
- midterm: 2021-04-16 Friday ??:??
- repetition: ?
- midterm: 2021-05-13 Monday ??:??
- repetition: ?
- extra repetition:
- You can repeat only one of the previously failed midterms.
At the beginning of every lab, there will be a Kahoot! quiz, testing the previous material.
- The maximum point (for the semester) is 10
- You have to reach a minimum of 5
The lectures can be read in html format or you can run them as jupyter notebook.
- Getting started with Python ipynb html
- Loops, lists ipynb html (The fields In  – In  was in the lecture, the others are for the lab)
- Functions ipynb html
- Data structures ipynb html
- More on strings ipynb html
- OOP 1 ipynb html
- OOP 2, Exceptions, Iterators ipynb html
- Functions 2 ipynb html
- File operations and running Python from command line ipynb html E0.csv
- Programming strategies ipynb html
We will use jupyter.math.bme.hu on the labs. You can start a similar notebook with the command
jupyter notebook on your computer (if it is installed).
- There will be 40 points of homeworks during the semester
- 30 points is considered a 100% so there is 10 points of extra homework
- You have to reach at least 15 points at the end of the semester
- You have to submit the homeworks to email@example.com
- Use your math account!
- The exercises should be submitted as an attachment file with the same name as the exercise.
For example, the exercise fahrenheit should be submitted by sending an email to the given address (before the deadline) with an attachment fahrenheit.py, a plain text file containing your code.
You can make such a text file with Notepad++ or in jupyter with New -> Text File.