- Lecturer: Ferenc Wettl (wettl)
- Labs: Gábor Borbély (borbely)
- Monday 9:15-10:00 H601
- Wednesday 12:15-14:00 (H507)
- Thursday 12:15-14:00 (H601)
- midterm: 9th March, Monday 4pm-5pm
- midterm: 6th April, Monday 4pm-5pm
- midterm: 18th May, Monday 4pm-5pm
The lectures can be read in html format or you can run them as jupyter notebook.
We will use jupyter.math.bme.hu on the labs. You can start a similar notebook with the command
jupyter notebook on your computer (if it is installed).
- You have to submit the homeworks to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your math account!
- The exercises should be submitted as an attachment file with the same name as the exercise.
For example, the exercise fahrenheit should be submitted by sending an email to the given address (before the deadline) with an attachment fahrenheit.py, a plain text file containing your code.
You can read more about the homework tester system.
- 0. homework