Send the commands that accomplish these tasks (rules for handing in your homework). If you have no access to a linux (or mac) terminal / console, you can try online bash, here you can write your code on the left field, when you press execute, the output of your code can be read on the right. It isn't perfect, but wget works, and all the tasks below can be completed using this tool.
- Download the text file williamblake.txt from http://math.bme.hu/~kkovacs/info1/williamblake.txt.
- Count how many characters it has.
- Find the lines containing is.
- Count the lines containing and.
- grep, wc, pipe
- Write to a file named the.txt all the lines containing the word the.
- grep, >