- If your browser finds the certificate untrustworthy, accept it manually!
- If you haven't recieved your username / password write me an email.
- For the homework, open a new notebook, and once you're done you can save it as a file:
- Top left: File
- Save worksheet to a file..
Send the file to the usual address.
- Draw a logarithm function and its first 10 derivatives on the [0, 5] interval in the same graph. (Try the sum function and list comprehension so you won't have to calculate the derivatives one by one!)
- The number 100 has many decompositions to the sum of 3 numbers, for example 100 = 1 + 1 + 98. Using list comprehension calculate how many decompositions it has, if 1 + 1 + 98 and 98 + 1 + 1 is understood as the same decomposition. Use the len([ some list comprehension ]) function to get the length of a list.