You have to write a bash script: write commands into a file, similar like the ones in konsole. The commands should do the following:
- Make a directory called html in the home folder (mkdir)
- enter that directory (cd)
- download any .html file from the internet, for example here (wget)
- count how many lines contain the word href
- finally, enter the parent directory (back to home folder)
You can try the commands in konsole, and write them in a file with extension .sh, attach the .sh file to your email.
You can execute the commands in the file at once with bash
See the manuals like:
man cd man wc man ...
2019. October 6th 23:59
- If your commands fail, you get 0 points.
- If your commands work but do something else that the task then you get 1 or 2 points.
- Perfect solution is 3 points.