Implement the chess game described in Lab 08.
The perfect solution is 6 points, you can get partial points for:
- Have a Piece and Board class. Each piece (Pawn, Rook, Knight ...) should inherit from Piece.
- The pieces should be able to move according to their own rules.
- The pieces should not step on a position which is occupied by the same color. If a piece moves to a position occupied by the opponent's color, then the opponent's piece should be captured and removed from play.
- The program should ask the users for the moves and execute the appropriate moves.
- Start the game by the initial setup and end the game when a king is removed.
- First try a simplified version:
- with only two type of pieces: pawn and king.
- the pawn should move only forward one step.
- The program is done when you implemented all the possible moves and only the allowed moves.
- you don't have to implement castling.
Send the final program as a .py file to the following address.
Use your math account, not gmail or other email. The subject of the letter should be:
For me it would be: EN0_HW5_borbely. The attached file should have the same name with a .py extension.