- Gábor Borbély (borbely)
Every mathematics student at BME has a homepage and an email address with their username:
- For a user named someone:
- email: email@example.com
- webpage: math.bme.hu/~someone
- Monday 10:15-11:00 H601
- Monday 14:15-15:45 H601
You can read the requirements for this course here.
- 1st Midterm: 1st of October, 4pm-5pm, room KF38 
- repetition: October 15th, 6pm-7pm, room H45/A
- 2nd Midterm: 5th of November, 4pm-5pm, room KF38 
- repetition: November 19th, 9am-10am, room T601
- 3rd Midterm: 3rd of December, 4pm-5pm, room KF38 
- repetition: Decenber 6th, 16pm-17pm, room E204
Extra repetition only for those who failed exactly one out of the three: 13th of December 10am-11am, room H601
Layout of the building K.
- Abstract machines further codes here
- Numbers and characters text here
- Boot, BIOS, OS
- Internet, HTML, CSS
- Mathematica I
- Mathematica II
- Sage I
You can talk about your homework, you can help each other, but everybody has to write their own code, their own homework itself.
To hand in your homework send your answers to info1hazi AT gmail DOT com. Everyone should hand in their homeworks through their own mathematics institude email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) (webmail, login with your linux username and password. Homeworks sent from other email addresses will be ignored.
The subject of the email should follow this convention:
- <course number>_HW<number of the homework>_<username>
For example if I were to hand in the second homework, the subject would be:
If you're attaching files to your homework, you should follow the same naming convention (E.g. A1_HW2_borbely1.txt, A1_HW2_borbely2.sh...)
- If you have any questions about the homework itself, you're stuck, or not sure what to do, you should write to me: borbely AT math DOT bme DOT hu